I’m pretty good at wasting time even though I tell myself everyday that I might not wake up tomorrow, that this is my last chance to do the things I love. Either that I’m dumb or numb, but it doesn’t work on me. I only end up getting upset about not getting things off my bucket list, so here’s a NOT to do list instead. Hope it helps us spend time more wisely.
- Make a bucket list.
- (If you’re stubborn and you still want to) Stay still for more than 30 seconds looking at an empty sheet of paper thinking what to write on it.
- Be charitable all of a sudden because you want to make your last hours meaningful. The end of the world is not the time to be charitable, Gumball said.
- Be disappointed that you didn’t become as awesome as you were in your dreams.
- Be frustrated that you don’t have summer trips waiting – no beaches, no pools, no overnights, no strolling at nights, no fresh air.
- Worry about not living your life to the fullest.
- Be annoyed that you’re not talking to anyone right now.
- Worry if your love misses you as much as you miss him/her because he/she doesn’t say it.
- Worry about how much you’ll be missed when you’re gone.
- Be frustrated that you have flaws unlike those girls in magazines and TV and the internet.
- Be frustrated with your lack of social skills and awkwardness.
- Be frustrated with how you disappointed your parents, yourself, your love or anyone.
- Worry about anything at all. It’s a complete waste of time.
- Get drunk.